Irwin 372614 Weld Tech 6 Inch 14 Tooth Reciprocating Saw Bladeby Irwin
- 8% Cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Use with materials 1/8 - 1/2 in thick
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal -metal cutting carded teeth per inch=14 length 6 inch Electronic beam weld allows for a more powerful bond. Bi-Metal blade increases blade life. Applications: Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal. Use with materials 1/16 inches -3/8 inches (1.5mm-10mm) thick. Depending on blade TPI.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 4.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.