Irwin 3073003 Electrician Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kitby Irwin
- Contains the most commonly used sizes for plumbers, electricians and general applications
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Super hard steel RC 65-66 for increased life
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- Clearly printed hole saw sizes for quick retrieval and added productivity
Hole saw kits 9 pieces-bi-metal electrician Bi-metal construction and hard steel RC 65-66 for long life; 4/6 variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance with clearly printed hole saw sizes for quick retrieval. Includes each: 7/8 inch, 1-1/8 inch, 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, 2 inch and 2-1/2 inch, each: 1/2 inch hex shank, 3/8 inch hex shank, pilot drill and carrying case.
- Product Class
- Hole Saw Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saw Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 3.23 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.