Ingersoll Rand 236G Edge Impactool 1/2driveby Ingersoll Rand
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism and long life aluminum housing ensures durability
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the tools speed for any kind of project you are working on
- Ergonomic grip reduces vibration and increases comfort while operating, keeping you on the job longer and finishing tasks quickly
- Handle exhaust blows air away from your project, eliminating the mess and increasing your productivity
- Powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough enough to complete the task at hand
- Easy-to-use forward/reverse power regulator allows operator to control power in either direction while using the tool
Air impact wrenches 1/2 inch/vsr edge series Variable reversible speed with aluminum housing, a working torque of 25-200 (ft.-lb.) and a max. torque of 450 (ft.-lbs.), ergonomic grip and handle exhaust. Specs: drive is 1/2 inches (square), no load speed is 8,000 RPM, average air consumption (CFM) is 4.3, CFM at Load 24, inlet size is 1/4 inches, min. hose size is 3/8 inches, noise level is 90.3 db, weighs (lbs.) 5.3 lbs and is 7 1/8 inches long.
- Product Type
- Air Wrenches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsAir Tools & AccessoriesAir Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 6.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.