Ingersoll Rand 2100G 1/2 Inch Drive Composite Air Impact Wrench
- Exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism delivers a balanced blow
- Composite housing and powerful 6 vane motor ensures durability for your toughest tasks
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the tools speed for any kind of project you are working on
- Handle exhaust blows air away from your project, eliminating the mess and increasing your productivity
- Forward power regulator allows you the control and precision for a variety of tasks
- 360 deg swivel inlet makes this tool easier to maneuver around your work space
Air impact wrenches 1/2 inch Powerful, 550 ft-lbs of max reverse torque. 6-vane motor with forward power regulator, composite housing, handle exhuast, 360 degree swivel inlet, and twin hammer impact mechanism. Specs: no load speed is 9,500 RPM, average air consumption (CFM) is 5, CFM at load 25, 1,200 IPM, inlet size is 1/4 inches, min. hose size is 3/8 inches, noise level is 96.6 db and weighs 4.3 lbs.