Hillman 41798 Panel Nails 1 Inch Black Walnut 6 Ounce (Case of 5)by Hillman
- Designed to attach panel board to wood furring strips or studs
- Tempered steel construction designed to increase resistance to bending upon installation
- Flat head allows for flush placement against the surface
- Ringed shank increases holding power and resists vibration
- Walnut painted finish hue designed to match your panel needs
Walnut panel nails are used to attach panel board to indoor materials such as drywall. these nails are painted to blend in with the surface of the panel. the flat head and ringed shaft provide security in fastening your panel board to prevent slipping. do nut use in treated lumber or where corrosion is a concern.
- Black Walnut
- Product Type
- Panel Nails
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersBrads, Staples, Tacks & Wire NailsPanel Nails
- Shipping Weight
- 2.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.