Henry HERF200916 Blueskin Rf200shingle Underlaymentby Henry
- Prevents lateral moisture migration
- Provides premium anti-resistant textured blue film surface for applicator safety
- Provides split release backing for fast application
- Self-seals when penetrated by mechanical fasteners or roofing nails
Shingle underlayment - self-adhesive - rain and ice barrier - 3 feet wide by 65 feet long - 40 mil thick A SBS modified bitumen high temperature roofing underlayment reinforced with a textured skid-resistant polyethylene film; specifically designed to be self-adhered on sloped roof surfaces as secondary seal under shingles or tile; self-seals when penetrated by mechanical fasteners or roofing nails; prevents lateral moisture migration; provides premium anti-resistant textured blue film surface for applicator safety; provides split release backing for fast application; meets ASTM D1970 standard and is ICC lis ted.
- Product Type
- Roofing Leak Barrier
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsRoofing MaterialsRoofing Leak Barrier
- Shipping Weight
- 53.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.