Halo H7ICAT 6 Inch Airtite Ic Housing (Case of 6)by Halo
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- Aluminum construction for greater heat dissipation
- Sealed and gasketed for AIR-TITE (tm) (tm) ready installation
- Designed for insulated ceilings in direct contact with insulation
- Rigid socket plate adjusts and locks without tools for various lamp sizes
- Socket plate and bracket may be removed when using socket supporting trims
- Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1 in ceiling thickness
Recessed light fixtures ic air-tite housing"halo" 6 inches downlight Air-tite fixture sealed and gasketed to prevent airflow between attic and living areas. For installations where housing will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and imprope r lamping. Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positing. Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2 inches knockouts. Slide-N-Slide connectors allow non-metallic sheathed cable to be installed without rem oving knockouts. Pre-installed captive bar hangers allow housing to be positioned at any point within a 24 inches joist span. Can be field shortened for 12 inches joist. Installation: 7- 1/2 inches height allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction. Housing accommodates ceilings up to 1 inch thick. Requires 6- 1/2 inches ceiling opening. Listings: UL Damp Locations. UL Feed Through. UL Listed for direct contact with insulation. CSA Certified. IP Rated.
- Product Class
- Recess Housings
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsRecessed LightingRecess Housings
- Shipping Weight
- 28.63 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).