Greenlee DTAPKIT Drill/Tap Kit, Steelby Greenlee
- Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill saves labor and time
- Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling
- Deburr/countersink also provided on bit beyond back taper
- Made from hardened high-speed steel vs carbon steel for longer life
- High-quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck
- Designed to tap up to 10 ga metal
- Quick change adaptor included in both metric and standard kits
Electrician's drilling/tapping tools 6-piece drill/tap sets Drill/tap high-speed steel 6-32 to 1/4-20 six piece drill/tap set, split point. High quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck. Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill. Designed to tap up to 10 gauge metal. Back taper or deburr/countersink beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling.Quick change adaptor included.
- Product Type
- Electricians Specialty Bits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectricians Specialty Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 15.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.