Greenlee 301A Keyhole Saw, 6 Inchby Greenlee
- Integrated blade and handle design provides maximum strength
- Ergonomic handle with non-slip grip
- Hardened steel blade with clog-free teeth
- Pointed tip easily punches through drywall
- Blade cuts on both push and pull strokes
- Hole in handle may be used for lanyard or convenient storage
- Blade fixated into handle enables maximum support of cutting blade
- Hardened steel blade, quickly and easily cuts drywall, cement board, plastic and wood
Jab saws non slip grip blade lgth 6 inches Keyhole saw with integrated blade and ergonomic handle design provides maximum strength. Hardened steel blade with clog-free teeth, handle with non-slip grip. Pointed tip easily punches through drywall. Blade cuts on both on push and pull strokes. Hole in handle for lanyard or convenient storage. Tool is not insulated. 11- 5/8 inches overall length.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectricians Cutting Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.