General Tools 840 43 Piece 4 Inch Professional Dowel Jig Kitby General Tools
- Steel stops adjust the depth of the cut
- Revolving sintered turret accommodates six drill bit sizes
For quick easy drilling of dowel holes. Takes work up to 4 inch width for standard twist drill bit in 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/2 inch sizes. Rust resistant plated turret and parts, die cast body. Unique revolving turret design is extremely accurate and simple to use for end to end, edge to edge or edge to end doweling. Accepts 6 sizes of twist bits: 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch and 1/2 inch. Guide bars are graduated for fast positioning of hole center. Used to making fast, accurate dowel holes in furniture and other carpentry applications. Includes: Three (3) brad point drill bits: 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch, 30 dowel pins: Ten (10) of each 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch, (3) three drill stops: 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch, (6) six dowel centers (2) two each: 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch, 1 hex wrench, craft glue.
- Product Class
- Doweling Jig
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersDowling Jigs & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 2.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.