General Tools 807SX Ratchet Offset Screwdriverby General Tools
- Drive rotation can be reversed instantly
- Blades are made of machined, ground and hardened tool steel
Offset screwdrivers ratchet style slotted/phillips Features one Phillips and one Slotted screwdriver blade and a reversible ratchet; alternative to traditional screwdrivers. Blades are made from hardened tool steel, ratchet is made from plated steel, ratchet handle is reversible. Offset head for odd-angle access, provides more leverage than regular screwdriver. Includes 1/4 inches Slotted and #2 Phillips blades. Conforms to government specifications GGG-S-1408.
- Product Type
- Offset Screwdrivers
- Part Number
- 038728426673, 387284267030
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsScrewdriversOffset & Offset Ratcheting Screwdrivers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.