General Tools 189 Drain Plier, 4 in Jaw Opening, 3-Position Slip Joint Jaw, Textured Handleby General Tools
- Replaces a jaw wrench, slip nut wrench and a combination wrench
- 3-position slip joint expands jaw opening to up to 4 in
- Works on plastic and metal drain systems
- Removable rubber jaw covers protect plated nuts and pipes from damage
- Textured handles provide a sure grip, even with wet hands
Drain pliers undersink Universal design fits sink, drain, slip, trap and compression nuts, basin and sink lock nuts. For 1- 1/4 inches, 1- 1/2 inches and 2 inches drain systems, jaws expand to 4 inches, removable rubber jaw covers for work on plastic and plated pipe, textured rubber handles. Carded.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsMiscellaneous Plumbing Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 15.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.