GE Electrical TM820RCUFLP Powermark 200 Amp Main Brkr Load Centerby GE Electrical
- 100% split neutral holes on each side are rated for 14 - 4 AWG wire
- 240 VAC and 22 kA IC rating
- Copper buss for increased conduction
- Feed-through lugs
- Full length neutral bars for faster and easier wiring
- Galvanized box for rust resistance with a self-adjusting dead-front cover
- Use as an outdoor main breaker load center
Main breaker loadcenters top feed - feed-thru lugs outdoor - nema 3r"powermark gold" 12-1/2 inches width x 28-11/16 inches height x 4-5/8 inches depth amp rating=200 box style=r5 Factory Installed main breaker. Single phase, three wire, 120/240 volt AC. (8) 1 inch or (16) 1/2 inches spaces; 22,000 AIC. One piece interior removes and reinstalls easily. Full length neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost. Minimum 100 per cent neutral terminations. Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase durability and reliability. Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring. All holes are rated for 14-4 wire. 100 per cent rated split neutral on each side. Load centers acce pt Q Line circuit breakers, including GE 1/2 inches THQP. 100-225 amp devices have removable closing cap. 12- 1/2 inches x 28- 11/16 inches x 4- 5/8 inches. UL Listed.
- 200 Amp
- Product Type
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- 043481001296, 783164113259
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesGeneral Electric Distribution Q, QP, THQP, THQL
- Shipping Weight
- 29.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.