Gardner Bender ECM GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle And Standard Outlet Testerby Gardner Bender ECM
- Tests standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords
- Compact and easy-to-use
- Tester trips between 6 to 9 mA
- Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
Ground fault indicator outlet tester for standard and gfci 3-prong outlets. Tests for 5 common wiring errors. Gfci trip button tests outlet for proper wiring to gfci, color coded neon lamp indicates wiring status, culus approved. Comfortable contoured design. Tests ground fault breakers by overloading circuit and tripping gfci. Plug tester into any ground fault receptacle (110-125 volt ac) and press black button to overload circuit. Tests for ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specify which wire is defective.
- Product Type
- Circuit Testers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersElectrical Testers & Multi Meters
- Shipping Weight
- 6.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.