Gardner Bender ECM 46-424UVB 24 Inch Uv Black Cable Tiesby Gardner Bender ECM
- Finger grips on end provides secure grip to tighten
- Bent tip ensures easy insertion into the tie head
- Ultraviolet black ties resist harmful light rays
- Raised ridges on-the cable ties bent tips provide a secure grip
- Heavy duty design offers 120 and 175 lb of tensile strength
- Patented double lock design (on 120 lb) ensures 50 percentage greater tensile strength
- Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays - primarily for outdoor use
50 pack, nylon, heavy duty, 175 pounds tensile strength, 0.35 inch width, 0.07 inch thickness, self locking bag of 50 Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recognized under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
Heavy-duty zip ties are hard-wearing and designed for rugged industrial, automotive and farm/ag applications demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters. Permanently secured until you cut them off GB ties lock tight without stretching or sliding. The thick nylon 6/6 material and patented one-piece, injection-molded construction eliminates failure due to parts working loose or breaking off. Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips are designed to provide a secure grip while requiring minimal effort to close and the strong locking head ensures the increased tensile strength you need. Ideal for ducts, temporary fencing, heavy equipment and vibration prone areas in both electric and non-electric applications, including home repairs, remodeling, kitchen or bathroom renovations in residential and commercial locations. When you've got a big job that demands a strong tie able to handle a large bundle diameter then count on Gardner? (r) Bender heavy-duty cable ties. UL recognized component. Ultraviolet black (UVB) ties resist harmful light rays - primarily for outdoor use. Fastens wires, cables, hose and ducts. Flexible Nylon material allows cable ties to remain serviceable through temperature ranges of -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Recognized under component program of UL, E125869. Meets flammability classification UL 94 V-2.
- Uv Black
- 50 Pack
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 24 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 12 to 48 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 2.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.