Gardner Bender ECM 45-548 Heavy Duty Cable Tie 48 Inch 175 Poundby Gardner Bender ECM
- Designed for rugged environments demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters
- Lock tight without stretching or sliding
- Manufactured with one-piece, injection-molded construction to eliminate failure due to parts working loose or breaking off
- Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips provide a secure grip
Cable ties nylon - heavy-duty lgth 48 inches color=natural Heavy duty cable ties. 175 lb. tensile strength. Black is UV protected.
Heavy-duty zip ties are hard-wearing and designed for rugged industrial, automotive and farm applications demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters. Permanently secured until you cut them off GB ties lock tight without stretching or sliding. The thick nylon 6/6 material and patented one-piece, injection-molded construction eliminates failure due to parts working loose or breaking off. Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips are designed to provide a secure grip while requiring minimal effort to close and the strong locking head ensures the increased tensile strength you need. Ideal for ducts, temporary fencing, heavy equipment and vibration prone areas in both electric and non-electric applications, including home repairs, remodeling, kitchen or bathroom renovations in residential and commercial locations. When you've got a big job that demands a strong tie able to handle a large bundle diameter then count on Gardner? (r) Bender heavy-duty cable ties. Heavy duty cable ties. 175 pounds tensile strength. Black is UV protected.
- 175 Pounds
- 10 Pack
- Product Type
- Cable Ties
- 48 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesCable Ties 12 to 48 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 15.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.