Freud DS0908CFA Steel Demon Amped Reciprocating Saw Blade, 1 in W, 9 in L, 8 Tpi, Carbide Cutting Edgeby Freud
- Diablo made TiCo hi-density carbide delivers the greatest durability and cutting performance in thick metal applications
- Black ICE coating protects carbide cutting edge by creating a slick, lubricant like action for a cool cutting edge and great chip evacuation
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in oversized blade body provides stability and rigidity for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD? (r) resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
Diablo's new range of steel demon (r) amped (tm) reciprocating saw blades are"amping up" thick metal cutting with the introduction of the industry's first ever industrial-grade coating, black industrial cooling element (ice). the ultra-slick black ice provides the coolest and cleanest cutting edge and an ultra great chip evacuation. high-performance carbide delivers an unmatched up to 100x longer cutting life in metal cutting applications ranging in thickness from 3/16 to 9/16 in. the combination of black ice and diablo's carbide delivers extended life and an impressive up to 2x increased performance vs standard metal cutting carbide reciprocating saw blades.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 8.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.