Freud DMARG1120 3/8 Inch By 4 Inch By 6 Inch Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
- More discounts on purchases of 5 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 20 or more.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact and high-heat applications for superior life versus standard masonry hammer drill bits
- Multi-ground grip point tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Hi-performance brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tip and increases productivity
- Impact Strong (tm) increases shank stability and durability
- More holes per charge in cordless impact and drill drivers
- Maximum performance in hammer or rotary drilling applications
Diablo's speedemon (tm) red granite carbide tipped hammer drill bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete, masonry and stone. optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. the multi-ground grip point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes. this range is impact strong (tm) for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.