Freud D0632GPA Diablo 6-1/2 Inch By 32 Tooth Wood & Metal Carbide Saw Blade
- More discounts on purchases of 5 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 20 or more.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick aluminum-coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood and metal
- Laser cut thin kerf design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in wood and metal
- Laser cut arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on corded and cordless saws
Diablo's new 6-1/2 in wood and metal saw blade is the industry's first multi-purpose saw blade for cutting clean wood and wood with nails, up to 2 in material thickness and metal ranging from 3/32 to 1/4 in wall thickness and 1/4 to 1 in dia. the versatility of these new blades provides the ability to use the same blade to cut wood and metal so now users can focus on completing the job more efficiently rather than wasting time with changing tools and saw blades. the diablo made tico carbide tips, which are specially designed for this blade, coupled with the blade's chamber-alternate tooth design tooth design provides impact resistance for cutting wood with nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr-free cuts in metal. optimized for corded and cordless saws, this new blade cuts 2x lumber, wood with nails, angle iron, channel, flat bar, steel studs and threaded rod.