Freud 99-520 3 1/2 Inch Raise Panel Bitby Freud
- Use 1/2 in height for 5/8 in stock, use 5/8 in height for 3/4 in stock
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Produces raised panels for doors and paneling
Solid carbide 1/2 inch shank 5/32 inch small radius 25/32 inch large radius 5/8 inch cutting length 2 1/2 inch total length Design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish. Produces raised panels for doors and paneling. Use 1/2 inches height for 5/8 inches stock. Use 5/8 inches height for 3/4 inches stock. Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. Use on table mounted portable routers.
- Solid Carbide
- Product Type
- Router Bits
- 3-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsRouter & Spiral Cutter AccessoriesRouter Bits 1/2 Inch Shaft
- Shipping Weight
- 1.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.