Franklin 5491 Titebond Subfloor Construction Adhesive, Beige, 10 Ounce Cartridgeby Franklin
- Recommended for subfloor installations, general plywood use, as well as filling gaps and irregularities in the subfloor
- Works extremely well in cooler temperatures
- Fills irregularities between materials to provide a more solid backup surface
- Prevents squeaks
- Increases floor rigidity
- Wet and frozen lumber
Titebond solvent-based subfloor construction adhesive is a professional strength formula that is specifically designed for subfloor installations and general plywood use. it provides a permanent bond that remains flexible, reduces nailing and prevents squeaky floors. it offers a strong initial tack and excellent bond strength.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesSub Floor Adhesive
- Shipping Weight
- 1.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).