Forney 30701 Stick Electrode 3/32 Inch By 14 Inch L
- Buy 12 for $8.80 each and save 21%
- Buy 48 for $8.64 each and save 23%
- E7018 mild steel"Low hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders
- Suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used and on cold-rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod
- The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material
Forney (r) e7018 is a low hydrogen, electrode recommended for welding applications involving structural steel, construction, pressure vessels, boilers, pipes, bridges, power plants, naval and other high-strength steels where hydrogen control is imperative. this electrode displays a stable arc, smooth and finely rippled bead pattern and easy slag removal.