First Alert 1039856 Smoke Alarm, 9 V, Ionization Sensor, 85 Db, Alarm: Audible, Whiteby First Alert
- The First Alert P1210E alarm comes equipped with a photoelectric sensor to provide the earliest possible warning of fire
- The sensor is optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, such as those caused by unextinguished cigarettes
- Distinguishes between real threats and smoke/vapor produced during showering, cooking and other everyday activities, helping minimize the number of false alarms
- Patented smoke entry system helps ensure reliable detection by providing a direct air pathway to the sensor
- The First Alert P1210E 10 years photoelectric smoke alarm features a built-in 10 years lithium battery that provides continuous power for the life of the detector
- An end-of-life timer lets you know when the device should be replaced
- Half as thick as a standard alarm, the First Alert P1210E photoelectric smoke alarm packs premium detection features into a sleek, compact unit
- Battery-powered alarm installs easily
The first alert p1210e 10 years battery photoelectric smoke alarm, slim profile with escape light helps protect your home by providing up to a decade of uninterrupted monitoring. this low-profile smoke alarm uses an ultra-reliable photoelectric sensor to detect smoke from slow-burning, smoldering fires. half as thick as a standard alarm, this detector has a slim, contemporary design that mounts unobtrusively on a wall or ceiling. a built-in 10 years lithium-ion battery provides continuous power, with no need to ever worry about changing the battery over the lifetime of the smoke detector.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsAlarm ProtectionCarbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Shipping Weight
- 12.16 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).