Fernco P1056-125 1-1/4 Flexible Couplingby Fernco
- Connects cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead pipes to cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead pipes
- Resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth and normal sewer gases
- Leak-proof, rust-proof and positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion resistant and rust-proof
- Fast and easy installation
- Connect pipes of same or different sizes and materials
1-1/4 inch by 1-1/4 inch flexible coupling with 2 stainless steel clamps, 3-1/2 inch length, connects cast iron or plastic to cast iron or plastic.
Series 1056 designed for cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead to cast iron, plastic, copper, steel or lead. Specially formulated PVC compound positively seals any sewer and drain connection. Series 1056 designed for cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead to cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead
- Product Type
- Pipe Coupling
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Repair Clamps, Straps & GuardsRubber Flex Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.