Federal Process SS04 Thread Sealant With Polytetrafluoroethylene Soft 4 Ounce
- More discounts on purchases of 24 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 96 or more.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, water and compressed air
- Remains pliable even in cold temperatures
- Pressure Range including 10,000 psi sealing liquids and 3000 psi sealing gases
- One year shelf life when stored at 40 to 80 deg F
Gasoila soft-set thread sealant with polytetrafluoroethylene, net content: 0.25 pt, liquid, blue/green, odor/scent: mild alcohol, compositions: isopropyl alcohol, 2-butoxyethanol, application method: brush, flash point: 98 deg f, flammability rating: 2, temperature rating: -100 to 600 deg f, specific gravity: 1.44, applicable materials: aluminum, black pipe, brass, copper, galvanized, nylon, polybutylene, polyethylene, polypropylene, pvc, stainless steel, tin