Eaton Wiring Devices TRSGFNL15V-K 15 Amp GFCI Duplex Recepticle Tamper Resistant With Nightlight Ivoryby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Provides code compliance for areas requiring GFCI protection with addition of nightlight for easy and safe way
- Light sensor turns LED nightlight ON in the dark and OFF in the light
- LED's produce color temperature of 3000 to 3500K for a warm"incandescent-like" glow
- Automatically self-tests periodically to ensure GFCI protection
- End-of-life lockout and denial of power
- Second indicator light signifies self-test status
Ground fault circuit interrupters duplex - with nightlight tamper resistant - self-test amps/volts=15/125 color=ivory Automatic testing GFCI receptacle with nightlight. If no GFCI protection is present, the receptacle will render itself inoperable. Tamper resistant, contains a UL listed safety shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects into receptacles. The safety shutters will open only upon insertion of a 2-prong or 3-prong plug. Specification grade. 2-pole, 3-wire grounding. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 15.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.