Eaton Wiring Devices TRSGF20W Arrowhart 20 Amp GFCI Duplex Recepticle Tamper Resistant Self Test Whiteby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Large visual trip indicator light gives quick notification of a tripped or"end of life" condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Tamper-resistant shutters resist the insertion of foreign objects
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area
- Test and reset buttons are color matched to provide great aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to #10 AWG solid or stranded wire
Ground fault circuit interrupters duplex receptacles tamper resistant - self-test amps/volts=20/125 color=white Self-Test GFCI conducts an automatic test periodically to ensure GFCI protection. The device will trip and will not reset if GFCI protection is not available and status indicator light will glow red. Additionally, GFCIs incorporate a safety lock-out funct ion to protect against mis-wired line-load connections and GFCI circuitry damage. Tamper resistant shutters. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesReceptacles GFCI
- Shipping Weight
- 1.57 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.