Eaton Wiring Devices BP3487-4GN High Visibility Connector Fluorescent Greenby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded in body
- Terminal screw clamps are designed to contain wire and prevent binding
- Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
- High visibility products for quick location and identification of plugs in the middle of a job site
- High visibility product contains neoprene dust cover which prevents dust from entering the plug or connector at the cable entrance
- Combination Slotted/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers
Connectors nylon high visibility color=fluor. Green Highly visible and easy to locate at the job sight. Molded out of impact and chemical resistant nylon. Neoprene gasket seals cord opening to protect against moisture, dirt, wood chips, etc. Temperature rating of -40 to 75 degrees C. 15 amp. UL 498 listed (file no.E15012), CSA Certified C22.2 no.42 (file no.2081) (6221-02) NOM Certified. NEMA 5-15. Carded.
- Product Type
- Female Connectors
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCord End Plugs, Connectors, Organizers & SwitchesGrounded Female Connectors 110 Volt
- Shipping Weight
- 12.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.