Eaton Wiring Devices 7503RB-K-L 7500 Rocker Switch, 15 a, 120/277 V, 3-Way, Thermoplastic Housing Material (Case of 4)by Eaton Wiring Devices
- Thermoplastic rocker, top and back body are virtually unbreakable to deliver years of durable performance
- Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body provide great ground integrity even under heavy use
- Backwire clamps on side terminals provide for easy installation of #12 and #14 AWG wire
- Push-in terminals accept #14 AWG solid wire for quick installation
- Stippled ground screw terminal standard
- Long, broad mounting strap virtually eliminates floating installations
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 AWG wire to speed installation
- Tri-combo screws accept Slotted, Phillips and Robertson-head tools for installation flexibility
Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body. backwire clamps on the side terminals for installation of #12 and #14 wire. thermoplastic rocker, top and back body are virtually unbreakable. screws accept slotted, phillips and robertson head tools for installation in both the usa and canada. longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. virtually eliminates floating installations. built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 wire. stippled ground screw standard. 15 a, 120/277 vac rating for fluorescent lighting fixtures typical in commercial applications. push in terminals accept #14 solid wire only. temperature rating of -20 to 60 deg c. meets flammability requirements per ul 94, 6504, v2 rated, vo rated. ul and cul listed, meets all ul20 requirements.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & Receptacles3 Way Toggle & Decor Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 2.32 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.