Eaton Wiring Devices 1709-BOX 3 Wire Grounded Rubber Plug Blackby Eaton Wiring Devices
- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded in body
- Thermoplastic rubber plugs and connectors maintain flexibility in extremely low temperatures
- Terminals in individual chambers to positively insulate conductors
- Terminal screw clamps are designed to contain wire and prevent binding
- Terminal screws backed out ready for wiring
- Combination Slotted/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers
Rubber plugs - 3 wire grounding - black color Meets all UL 498 requirements. Solid brass straight plug blades. Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws. Temperature rating: -20 to +60 degrees C. 15 amp, 125 volt..250 inches -.600 inches cord diameter. UL Listed, CSA Certified. NEMA 5-15.
- 15 Amp 125 Volt
- Product Class
- Male Plugs
- Part Number
- 032664311109, 032664480706
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCord End Plugs, Connectors, Organizers & SwitchesGrounded Male Plugs 110 Volt
- Shipping Weight
- 2.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.