Easy Heat AHB115A 15 Foot Easyheat Heat Tapeby Easy Heat
- Freeze protection for water supply pipes
- Fixed resistance
- Pre-terminated length of 15 ft
- UL listed to Canadian safety standards and CSA certified when used in accordance with instructions on water filled metal or plastic pipes
- Activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat
- Built-in thermostat
- Keeps water flowing at ambient temperatures down to 40 deg C
Water pipe freeze protection cable lgth. 15 feet Temperature - controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing to -40. Pipe requires 1/2 inches non-flammable insulation such as fiberglass. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on an d off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. CSA listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- PlumbingInsulation for Pipe, Faucets & TubingElectric Anti Frost Heat Tape
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.