DeWalt DW9054 5-3/8 Inch Circular Saw Bladeby DeWalt
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- All blades feature 5/8 in arbor with diamond knockout
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
Circular saw blades smooth cutting, carbide construction grade, series 20. 10mm round arbor, carded 5 3/8 inch diameter 24 teeth Ultra thin kerf cordless saw blades are specifically engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all DeWalt 5-3/8 inches and 6-1/2 inches cordless saws. Alternate top bevel, +20 degree hook angle,.059 inches kerf.
Featuring tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DeWALT? (r) small diameter construction saw blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up. Ultra thin kerf cordless saw blades are specifically engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all DeWalt 5-3/8" and 6-1/2" cordless saws. Alternate top bevel, +20 degree hook angle,. 59 inches kerf.
- 10 mm
- Thin Kerf
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Circular Saw Blades
- 5-3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- 028874090545, 028877095233
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesCircular Saw Blades 3-3/8 thru 5-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 5.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.