DeWalt DW5570 3/16 Diamond Tile Drill Bitby DeWalt
- Diamond welded tip for greater life and durability
- Core ejection slot removes plug for repetitious holes
- Reverse spiral thread delivers continuous water feed for longer life and increased speed
Drill bits welded diamond tip 3/16 inch. Welded diamond tip for durability. Provides a quick, clean way to precisely drill through the densest, most abrasive tiles, including glazed ceramic and rock hard porcelain (both solid body and glazed). Reverse spiral threads permit continuous water cooling, so you can run the bits at higher speeds without fear of overheating. Core-ejection slot removes a plug of waste material, which is ideal for repetitive hole boring jobs. 2-1/4 Inch Overall with 1/4 Inch Flute
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockGlass & Ceramic Tile Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.