DeWalt DW4803B25 9 Inch Reciprocating Bladeby DeWalt
- 3 degree shank angle for fast efficient cutting
- Matrix II steel with 8% cobalt for maximum durability
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal taper back, 6 teeth per inch, 9 inch length Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects. +6 degree hook angle for fast, aggressive cuts. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up. Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faste r cuts. Applications: General Purpose Fast Cutting In Wood.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- 028874148031, 028877236568
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 0.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.