DeWalt DW4428 4 By 1/8 Inch Masonry Cutting Wheelby DeWalt
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4 in wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8 in wheel for added durability and safety
Grinding wheels depressed center silicon carbide, masonry 5/8 inch arbor, 4 inch diameter, max 15200 rpm For use with grinders 1/8 inches blade thickness, Type 27, A24R grit is designed for cutting For use with grinders. 1/4 inches blade thickness, C24R grit is designed for grinding concrete, masonry, cast iron, ductile iron, and other masonry materials. High grain conc entration. Proprietary wheel design. 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4 inches wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8 inches wheel.
Powered by a high concentration of 100% virgin silicon carbide grain, DeWALT-type 27 masonry grinding wheels deliver aggressive grinding action and smooth-running wheels. 3 full sheets of fiberglass help to increase durability and safety. A proprietary design ensures long wheel life. Designed for grinding concrete, cast iron, ductile iron, and other masonry materials. High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheel. Proprietary wheel design. 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4" wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8" wheel.
- Silicon Carbide
- Product Type
- Cutting Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMasonry Cutter Abrasive Wheels 4 to 6-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.88 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.