DeWalt DW4428 4 By 1/8 Inch Masonry Cutting Wheelby DeWalt
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- Proprietary wheel design ensures durable long life wheels
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4 in wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8 in wheel for added durability and safety
Grinding wheels depressed center silicon carbide, masonry 5/8 inch arbor, 4 inch diameter, max 15200 rpm For use with grinders 1/8 inches blade thickness, Type 27, A24R grit is designed for cutting For use with grinders. 1/4 inches blade thickness, C24R grit is designed for grinding concrete, masonry, cast iron, ductile iron, and other masonry materials. High grain conc entration. Proprietary wheel design. 3 full sheets of glass in every 1/4 inches wheel and 2 full sheets in every 1/8 inches wheel.
- Silicon Carbide
- Product Type
- Cutting Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMasonry Cutter Abrasive Wheels 4 to 6-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.88 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.