DeWalt DW1320 5/16 By 4-1/2 Inch Titanium Drill Bitby DeWalt
- Speed tip reduces walking
- Titanium coating for less friction
- 2X longer life versus black oxide
M7 industrial grade steel with extra hard titanium coating and 135 degree tip, parabolic bit flutes for strength and maximum service in applications such as metal, wood and plastic; split point prevents walking. Twice the life of black oxide.
Coated in heavy-duty titanium for long life and equipped with a 135 deg speed tip that helps to reduce walking, DeWALT? (r) titanium drill bits are ideal for drilling light-gauge metals. A parabolic flute design improves chip ejection while drilling. M7 grade steel with extra hard titanium coating and parabolic bit flutes for strength and maximum service in applications such as metal, wood and plastic; split point prevents walking.
- M7 Grade Steel
- Product Type
- Drill Bits
- 5/16 Inch
- Part Number
- 028874017542, 028877306513
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockTitanium Drill Bits 13/64 Thru 11/32 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.