DeWalt DCS387P1 Reciprocating Saw Kit, Battery Included, 20 Volt, 5 Amp Hours, 1-1/8 Inch Length Stroke, 0 to 2900 Strokes Per Minute
- Compact and lightweight design 14-1/2 in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces
- 1-1/8 in stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- Variable speed trigger with 2900 spm provides blade control for precision cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides versatility while cutting
The DCS387P1 20 volt max compact reciprocating saw has a compact and lightweight design for making cuts in confined spaces like in between studs. with a 1-1/8 inch stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. it also features a keyless, lever action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright led light to illuminate dark work areas.