DeWalt DCD130T1 Mixer Drill Tool, Battery Included, 60 Volt, 6 Amp Hours, 1/2 Inch Chuck, Keyed Chuck
- Mix up to 19 pre-mixed drywall buckets (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Mix up to nine buckets of concrete (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Three-position side handle allows for optimum position while mixing
- Mix up to 17 buckets of tile mortar (5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6 Ah)
- Integrated E-Clutch (r) system helps to improve user control
- Continuous variable-speed trigger allows the correct speed to be found
The dewalt (r) 60 volt max* mixer/drill with e-clutch (r) system has over 2 times the power of our corded mixer allowing it to easily mix thinset, tile mortar and fiber reinforced concrete. In addition to mixing, the powerful brushless motor allows the DCD130 to tackle demanding drilling applications. In order to improve control the mixer/drill has anti-rotation e-clutch (r) system, which offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. the red indicator led illuminates when the e-clutch (r) system is engaged.