DeWalt D180004 Door Lock Installation Kit For Metal & Wood Doorsby DeWalt
- Door lock kit utilizes C-clamp design with tool-free clamping and no surface damage
- Door lock kit includes two adjustable bushings which accept both standard backsets and both common door thicknesses
- Door lock kit utilizes alignment window and taller bushings to deliver accurate height placement and straight drilling
Lock install kits wood/metal door Compact injection molded hole saw kit box with carrying handle. Three trade specific configurations contain the most commonly used sizes. Utilizes C-clamp design with tool free clamping and no surface damage, compatibility for the two most common backsets and door thicknesses. Includes: 1 inch, 2-1/8 inch, mandrel, adapter, drill guide, replacement parts (including two additional pilot point centering bits), two adjustable bushings which accept both standard backsets and both common door thicknesses, and new qui ck change mandrels (DW1803 and DW1810) for increased user productivity.
- Product Type
- Lock Install Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersLock Installation Kits
- Shipping Weight
- 6.15 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.