Danco 10909 Multi-Use Faucet Aerator Key Tool Wrench For Aerator Removal Blackby Danco
- Majority of new faucets require an aerator key to remove the aerator
- Wrenches and other tools do not work or can cause damage to the housing
- Fits most popular brand faucets for standard size, junior size, tiny junior or tom thumb size
- Rubber coat around the wrench prevents scratches or damage during aerator removal or installation
- Everyday wrenches and other tools do not work or can cause damage to the housing
- Easy to turn handle offers an easy, non-abrasive way to remove a hidden aerator
- Durable and reliable metal construction
- Handy, must have tool for plumbers, property and facility managers and the everyday household sink user
AERATOR REMOVAL TOOL - Wrenches and other tools can cause damage to the housing. The rubber coat around the wrench prevents scratches or damage during aerator removal or installation. COMPATIBILITY - Fits most popular brand faucets for standard size (quarter), junior size (nickel), tiny junior (penny) or tom thumb size (dime). HANDY HOUSEHOLD TOOL - The Aerator Key removal tool is perfect to keep around the house for quick and easy aerator removal and installations to keep faucet flowing freely. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The faucet aerator key is made of durable and reliable construction. EASY TO USE - The aerator key features an easy to turn handle and non-abrasive way to remove a hidden aerator.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsWrenches - Basin & Sink
- Shipping Weight
- 2.88 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.