Cutler Hammer BR612L125FDP 125 Amp Main Lug Indr Load Centerby Cutler Hammer
- Absence of bolted connections helps to reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- Flush cover with door
- Pre drilled mounting holes provide easy installation of additional ground bar
- Variety of knockouts offer multiple wiring configuration
Main lug loadcenters br type - top feed flush mount - indoor nema 1 style 7 box - 11 inch width x 13 inches height x 3-9/16 inches depth amp rating=125 Steel enclosure. Single phase, 3 wire, insulated/bondable neutral, 6 ( 1 inch ) spaces, 12 poles, 120/240 volt. Furnished with door; No. GBK10 ground bar sold separately. Tin-plated aluminum bus bar. In accordance with NEC, suitable for use as service equipment when not more than 6 service disconnecting mains are provided and when not used as a lighting and appliance panelboard. Neutral is movable to other side. When bonded, unused neutral connections may be used for equipment ground protectors in service entra nce application. Number 14 - number 1 AWG wire range. Electrostatic powder coat, baked urethane painted. Rotate 180 degrees for bottom feed. Style 7 box - 11 inch x 13 inches x 3- 9/16 inches. UL Listed file E8741.
- 125 Amp
- Product Type
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesBR Bryant Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 11.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.