Crescent CPW12 Wrench Pipe Adjustable 12inby Crescent
- Grip and hold pipes or fasteners with simple one-handed operation
- Double the gripping power of traditional tongue-and-groove pliers
- Self-adjusting head design instantly grips or releases, providing fast ratcheting action
- Unique angled tooth configuration grips tighter
- Slim-profile head design allows better access to tight areas
- Dual material grip provides added comfort and durability
- Black oxide finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
The Crescent self-adjusting pipe wrench features a unique head design that instantly grips and releases pipes and other types of fasteners with a fast ratcheting action. It is ideal for most surfaces including black iron, galvanized, PVC and copper pipes as well as nuts, bolts and couplings. The spring-loaded head features a quick-grip and quick-release function that allows the wrench to be used with one hand. Commonly used for gripping and holding pipes and fasteners; self-adjusting, head design instantly grips and releases pipes and other types of fasteners providing fast, ratcheting action; ideal for most surfaces including black, galvanized, PVC and copper pipe, as well as nuts, bolts and couplings; unique angled tooth configuration for ratcheting applications and better gripping; 5/8 in. - 1-1/2 in. jaw capacity.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsWrenches - Basin & Sink
- Shipping Weight
- 3.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.