Crescent CCA20509 Plier Linesman 9 Inch Pivot Proby Crescent
- Unique pivot action design requires 40% less force to cut
- Compound design puts more force behind the cutting edge compared to traditional pliers
- Forged steel body is durable and strong
- Machined cross-check knurling pattern on the serrated jaw for a non-slip grip
- Induction-hardened cutting edge for a long blade life
- Durable dual material grips for added ergonomic comfort
- Anti-rust coating
- Designed with standard bevel edges for general wire cutting
Linesman plier compound action 9 inches long. Unique pivot action design requires 40% less force to cut, unlike standard pliers that pivot on the center-bolt only. Additional leverage can be applied. This action creates more leverage and force to the cutting edge. Forged steel body for strength and durability. Induction hardened cutting edge for long life. Dual material grips for added comfort and durability. Machined, cross-check jaw pattern for gripping.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPliersLinesman Pliers
- Shipping Weight
- 5.15 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.