Cash Acme 24735LF Ball Valve Slip 1/2inby Cash Acme
- Ideal for replacing or adding a new ball valve into an existing line to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs
- Can be installed in wet lines
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Remove using a disconnect clip or disconnect tongs
Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the disconnect tool to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesBall Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 1.26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.