Camo 0349459 Composite Head Deck Screws 2-1/2 Inch By #10 Protech Coated Grey 1750 Packby Camo
- Unique lead-edge head and tri-lobular shank design eliminates mushrooming
- Type 99 double slash point allows fast starts in even the densest composite materials
- ACQ-compatible ProTech-coated carbon steel passes a 1500 hrs salt spray test in accordance with ASTM B117
Composite Head Deck Screws 2-1/2 Inch By #10 Protech Coated Grey 1750 Pack. Composite Deck Screws for use on composite, capped composite, and PVC deck boards. Cutting lead edge and tri-lobal 10 gauge shank eliminate mushrooming for flush finish. Type 99 double slash point for fast starts in even the densest compositesâ€”no pre-drilling required. T20 Star Drive, power bit included.
- Product Class
- Deck Screws
- 2-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesDeck Screws 9 Pounds and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 19.76 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.