Camo 0345120 Deck And Edge Trim Screws 1-7/8 Inch Star Drive Pro Tech Coated 100 Packby Camo
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides excellent holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- ProTech coating passes 1500 hrs salt spray test
- Unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
Deck And Edge Trim Screws 1-7/8 Inch Star Drive Pro Tech Coated 100 Pack. Camo Edge And Deck Trim Screws For use on pressure treated, cedar, redwood, hardwood, composite, capped composite, and PVC deck boards. Edge deck screws fasten through the edge of the board for fastener-free surface and are for exclusive use with CAMO Pro Series Guides. Reverse rake tip augers material out, reverse upper thread draws board tight.
- Pro Tech Coated
- 100 Pack
- Trim Head
- Product Type
- Deck Screws
- 1-7/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesExterior Trim Head Finishing Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.