Brass Craft G2CR09XCD Valve Angle 5/8 X 1/2Compby Brass Craft
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- For use in potable water distribution systems
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth On-Off operation without freeze-up even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Full flow operation with no waterway obstructions
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive chrome finish
- Has chrome-plated zinc die-cast handle
Water supply line valves quarter turn angle od comp od comp=5/8 x 1/2 Chrome plated brass.
BrassCraft (r) 1/2 in Nom compression inlet x 1/4 in OD compression outlet 1/4-turn angle valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures like faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a 90 deg turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. Chrome plated brass.
- Product Type
- Supply Line Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.