Brass Craft CS41BXC1 Stop Valve, 1/2 X 3/8 in Connection, Sweat X Compression, 125 Psi Pressure, Brass Bodyby Brass Craft
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- For use in potable water distribution systems
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for On/Off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 1/2 in nominal sweat Inlet x 3/8 in O.D comp outlet multi-turn straight stop with 5 in extension tube and bell flange
- Compatible with copper
Water supply line valves multi turn straight sweat in x comp out=1/2 x 3/8 With 5 inches extension tube and bell flange. Chrome plated brass.
BrassCraft? (r) 1/2 in nominal sweat inlet x 3/8 in OD compression outlet multi-turn straight valve with 5 in sweat Extension Tube and Bell Escutcheon controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures like faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home. With 5 inches extension tube and bell flange. Chrome plated brass.
- Product Class
- Water Supply Line Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 8.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.