Brass Craft CS40BXC1 Valve Angle 1/2Swt X 5Inby Brass Craft
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- For use in potable water distribution systems
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for On/Off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 1/2 in nominal sweat inlet x 3/8 in O.D comp outlet multi-turn angle stop with 5 in extension tube and bell flange
- Compatible with copper
Water supply line valves quarter turn angle sweat in x tube out=1/2 x 3/8 With 5 inches extension tube and bell flange. Chrome plated brass. 1/2 inches NOM Sweat Inlet x 3/8 inches OD Comp Outlet.
BrassCraft? (r) 1/2 in nominal sweat inlet x 3/8 in OD compression outlet multi-turn angle valve with 5 in sweat Extension Tube and Bell Escutcheon controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures like faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop or start the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off water to the entire home. With 5 inches extension tube and bell flange. Chrome plated brass. 1/2" Nom. Sweat Inlet x 3/8" OD Comp Outlet.
- Product Type
- Angle Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesWater Supply Line Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 8.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.