Bonide 166 Rotary Stop Blossom Endby Bonide
- Helps prevent blossom end rot caused by calcium deficiencies
- Apply after heavy periods of rain or rapid growth
- Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient
- Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer, simply spray foliage to the point of run-off
- Intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants
Tomato blossom rot stop concentrate size 16 ounces Corrects calcium deficiency. Controls blossom end rot on tomatoes and other vegetables. Also use on cucumbers, melons and peppers. Apply to developing fruit and foliage after periods of heavy rain or rapid growth. Makes 8 gallons.
- Product Class
- Plant Food
- 16 Ounce
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysPlant Care ProductsLiquid Plant Food
- Shipping Weight
- 1.33 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).